- Understanding the effects of heat and cold stress on the reproductive performance of sheep, goat and cattle.
- Evaluating the immune system and the reproductive response of ruminants and nonruminants to dietary modifications.
- Probing the effect of feed additives and vitamin & mineral supplements on follicular dynamic and hormonal changes.
- Addressing the effect of unsaturated fatty acids on the reproductive performance of sheep and cattle.
- Investigating the effect of anti-nutritional factors on the health, hepatic enzymes, and the reproductive performance of sheep and cattle.
Gene Expression and Immune Responses
- Evaluation of gene expression and its relation with different physiological circumstances.
- Investigation of mRNA expression in response to different nutrients such as fatty acids, amino acids and minerals.
- On or off status of different genes, particularly in the immune and metabolic system.
- Activation of the gene in vitro or in vivo, with the programming of the cell and its controlling for physiological or pharmacological purposes.