Nutrition and Metabolism
- Interactive effects of macro- and micro-nutrients on the performance and blood metabolites in broiler chicks and laying hens.
- Nutritional requirements of different poultry species using in vivo methods and modeling.
- Proximate analysis of feed ingredients and measurement of their nutritional value by in vitro and in vivo methods.
- Application of by-products in poultry nutrition.
- Digestibility experiments: evaluation of ideal and total tract digestibilities of feedstuffs.
- Strategies for feed restriction in broiler and breeder farms.
- Optimization of poultry resistance to metabolic and digestive disorders.
- Ideal protein and amino acid profile.
- Nutritional immunity.
- Nutritional requirements of different nutrients (particularly micronutrients) for optimum immunological responses.
- Mycotoxins and immunity.
Poultry Physiology and Biotechnology
- Reproductive performance of poultry breeders in response to nutritional and environmental modifications.
- Mycotoxins and morphological and histological alterations in liver, kidney and ovary.
- Nutritional modifications for the regulation of key metabolic genes.
- Bioenvironmental concerns related to poultry farm manure.
- Strategies for controlling mineral excretions in poultry manure.
- Poultry behavior in response to environmental alterations.
- Factors affecting the quality and stability of poultry products.